Cold Quell blue poppy is a patented dietary supplement from Blue Poppy Herbs that contains a proprietary blend of herbs aimed at supporting the body’s natural defenses against colds and flu.
Key features of Cold Quell blue poppy:
- Contains a blend of andrographis, eleutherococcus, schisandra, and astragalus as the main active ingredients
- Comes in vegan capsules
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and free of common allergens
- Available in 60 or 180 capsule bottles
Andrographis is an herb use in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine. Research indicates it has immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties that may help fight cold and flu symptoms.
Eleutherococcus, also known as Siberian ginseng, is an adaptogen herb that may help regulate the immune system.
Schisandra is another adaptogen that is thought to support liver function and the body’s stress response.
Astragalus use for centuries in Chinese medicine to strengthen immunity.
The main active ingredients in Cold Quell are:
- Used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine
- Has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and immune-stimulating properties
- May help reduce severity of cold/flu symptoms
- Also called Siberian ginseng
- An adaptogen herb that regulates immune function
- Adaptogen that supports liver and stress response
- Used for centuries in Chinese medicine
- Thought to strengthen immunity against infections
How the ingredients in Cold Quell work
The combination of andrographis, eleutherococcus, schisandra, and astragalus provides multilayer immune support:
- Stimulates antibodies and white blood cells
- Antiviral properties help fight cold/flu viruses
- Reduces inflammatory cytokines
- Relieves sore throat, congestion, aches
- Adaptogens help body cope with physical and emotional stressors
- Supports healthy immune response
Energy and detoxification
- Enhances cellular energy production
- Supports liver detoxification
This comprehensive approach bolsters the body’s defenses to stop colds and flu.
“I’ve been using Cold Quell for years at the first sign of a scratchy throat or sniffle. I’m convinced it helps stop colds in their tracks if I take it right away.” – Lisa R., Cold Quell customer
How to take Cold Quell:
The recommended dosage is 2-3 capsules, 3 times per day. It’s best tak at the very first symptoms of a cold and continued throughout the illness. Cold Quell is safe to take long term for cold and flu prevention during high-risk seasons.
While side effects are rare, some people may experience mild nausea or loose stools. Cold Quell should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The bottom line:
For a powerful herbal ally against colds and flu, Cold Quell blue poppy can help reinforce the immune system and reduce symptoms. Its unique blend of andrographis, eleutherococcus, schisandra, and astragalus works to stimulate antibodies, reduce inflammation, support energy levels, and fortify the body’s defenses.
Check more at Amazon
Shahid Maqsood, with an MBA and a Master’s in Mass Communications, has 10 years of writing experience. Specializing in news and celebrity coverage, he brings a unique perspective from his love for hunting and camping, difference between. He’s passionate about the outdoors, especially hunting and camping. Shahid contributes to websites like dosttrusty.com, distinctionbetweencom and bruitly.com offering insightful articles on news and celebrities. His straightforward, engaging style makes him a trusted source for readers.