Taryl Fixes All has become a wildly popular YouTube personality thanks to his hilarious how-to videos and zany comedy sketches. But how much money does Taryl actually make from his viral videos? What is Taryl Fixes All’s net worth estimated to be in 2023? Let’s dig into the numbers behind this funny YouTube star’s earnings and income.
Key Takeaways on Taryl’s Earnings
- Taryl Fixes All likely has a net worth between $500k – $5 million.
- His main source of income is YouTube ad revenue.
- With 277 million lifetime views, he has likely earned over $500k from YouTube.
- Additional income comes from sponsorships, affiliates, merch and more.
- A conservative estimate of his 2023 earnings is over $24k from YouTube.
- But his actual annual income is realistically much higher.
- Taryl’s net worth could easily exceed $1 million considering his assets and brands.
Who Is Taryl Fixes All?
For those unfamiliar, Taryl Fixes All is the comedic alter-ego of Taryl Dactal, a real lifelong mechanic and shop owner with over 50 years of experience fixing small engines and equipment.
Taryl launched his YouTube channel in 2013, gaining popularity for his eccentric style and funny educational videos teaching viewers how to repair lawnmowers, chainsaws, pressure washers and more. He refers to himself as the “Master of Disaster” ready to show viewers how to fix almost anything under the sun.
With his bushy handlebar mustache, awkward mannerisms and quirky sense of humor, Taryl has racked up over 600,000 subscribers on YouTube. His videos alternate between DIY tutorials, comedy sketches, product reviews and promotions for his shop merchandise.
Taryl also has a popular Facebook page with over 150,000 followers enjoying his content.
“Taryl here again with another helpful how-to video on makin’ what’s broke work again!”
|Taryl Fixes All Bio|
|Real Name||Taryl Dactal|
|Alter Ego||Taryl Fixes All|
|Occupation||YouTube Personality, Comedian, Mechanic|
|Years Active||2013 – Present|
|YouTube Subscribers||233,000 (as of Feb 2023)|
|Total YouTube Views||277 million|
|Known For||DIY repair tutorials, comedy sketches|
|Catchphrase||“Taryl here again with another helpful how-to video!”|
|Net Worth Estimate||$500k – $5 million|
Taryl Fixes All Net Worth
So exactly how much money does the real taryl fixes all make from his viral YouTube success and iconic DIY brand? Let’s examine Taryl Fixes All’s estimated net worth and earnings.
According to various net worth calculators, Taryl Fixes All likely has a net worth somewhere between $100,000 to $1 million in 2023. However, some estimates consider his net worth could be as high as $5 million.
It’s impossible to know Taryl’s exact net worth unless he publicly discloses it. But we can make educated guesses based on his potential YouTube earnings and assets.
Breakdown of Taryl Taryl Income Streams
Here are the main sources contributing to Taryl Fixes All’s net worth:
- YouTube ad revenue from his viral repair videos and comedy sketches
- Sponsored videos featuring specific brands or products
- Affiliate commissions from links and promos in his videos
- His official shop selling branded apparel, mugs, tools and manuals
- His popular Facebook page with over 150,000 followers
Altogether, these income streams likely total over $100,000 per year for Taryl Fixes All.
Taryl Fixes All Channel YouTube Earnings
The majority of Taryl’s income seems to come from YouTube advertising revenue. As of February 2023, the Taryl Fixes All channel has:
- 233,000 subscribers
- 693,000 total video views in the last 30 days
- 277 million lifetime video views
On average, YouTubers earn $2 – $7 per 1,000 video views from ads, sponsorships, affiliates and more. This means Taryl likely earns $2,000 – $7,000 for every 1 million views.
With 277 million views total, Taryl could have earned between $554,000 – $1.9 million since starting his channel in 2013.
|Years on YouTube||10|
However, this is a rough estimate only factoring in YouTube ad revenue. Taryl likely earns additional income from:
- Sponsored videos
- His shop merchandise
- Affiliate promotions
- Facebook page
Factoring in these other earnings streams, it’s very possible for Taryl’s net worth to exceed $1 million.
What is Taryl Fixes All’s Income in 2023?
It’s harder to estimate Taryl’s current annual income. But we can make some guesses based on his recent YouTube stats.
- In the last 30 days, Taryl’s channel has gained 693,000 views.
- At a $3 RPM (revenue per 1000 views), this equates to $2,079 in estimated earnings just from YouTube.
- Extrapolating that over a full year, Taryl could stand to earn $24,948 per year from YouTube advertising alone at his current view rate.
Of course, this is a conservative estimate. With site traffic and subscriber growth, Taryl’s annual earnings from YouTube, affiliate sales, sponsors and his own ecommerce business are likely much higher than $24,948 per year.
Table of Taryl Fixes All’s achievements:
|“YouTube Creator of the Year” award by the Canadian Videogame Awards||2019|
|Featured in several national publications, including The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star, and CBC News||2019-Present|
|Invited to speak at several industry events, including the Canadian Small Engine Repair Expo and the Power Tool Institute Conference||2019-Present|
|Partnered with several leading brands in the small engine and power tool industry, including Briggs & Stratton, Stihl, and Husqvarna||2020-Present|
Taryl’s Net Worth Likely Exceeds $1 Million
When you consider all Taryl’s income streams, as well as his assets like his shop, equipment, branded merchandise, and over 50 years of mechanical expertise, net worth of taryl fixes very plausibly exceeds $1 million.
Taryl Fixes All has built a powerful personal brand and business around his YouTube success over the last decade. At his age, Taryl could retire comfortably with plenty in savings if he chose to step back from YouTube.
But for now, fans can continue enjoying his offbeat comedy and repair tutorials, with new videos added every Sunday at 9am Central.
“Didja watch Taryl’s newest how-to video on fixin’ a clogged pressure washer? It’s a real knee-slapper!”
How taryl fixes all make money
Here are some of the main ways Taryl Fixes All makes money from his YouTube channel and brand:
- YouTube Ad Revenue – This is likely Taryl’s biggest source of income. Based on his high view counts, he makes an estimated $2,000 – $7,000 per 1 million video views from ads.
- Sponsored Videos – Taryl occasionally makes sponsored videos promoting brands or products. These direct sponsorships earn him a lump sum payment per video.
- Affiliate Marketing – When Taryl recommends products or links to purchase tools/parts in his videos, he likely earns affiliate commissions on resulting sales.
- Merchandise Sales – Taryl owns an official online store selling branded t-shirts, mugs, tools, repair manuals and more. Revenue from merchandise sales contributes to his income.
- Facebook – On his Facebook page with 150k+ followers, Taryl likely earns money from ad placements and sponsorships.
- Donations – Taryl has the option for viewers to donate directly to his channel through “Super Chats” during live streams.
- Shop Revenue – Some income is likely generated from Taryl’s physical repair shop where he fixes small engines and equipment.
- Licensing/Royalties – Taryl may earn royalties from licensing his brand and content for use on other platforms or products.
So while we may never know Taryl’s exact net worth unless he discloses it publicly, the Taryl Fixes All empire seems to be thriving. Taryl has successfully turned his passion for fixing things into a lucrative business. For those interested in exploring more about the net worth of other prominent figures, you might find our articles on Anthony Levandowski’s net worth and Zlatan Ibile’s net worth insightful.
His unique brand of DIY education and quirky comedy has allowed Taryl to stand out in the crowded YouTube landscape. For over 50 years, he’s been the “Master of Disaster”—and now he’s also the master of growing a wildly successful YouTube channel and brand.
Shahid Maqsood, with an MBA and a Master’s in Mass Communications, has 10 years of writing experience. Specializing in news and celebrity coverage, he brings a unique perspective from his love for hunting and camping, difference between. He’s passionate about the outdoors, especially hunting and camping. Shahid contributes to websites like dosttrusty.com, distinctionbetweencom and bruitly.com offering insightful articles on news and celebrities. His straightforward, engaging style makes him a trusted source for readers.