- Laramy Miller is a TV host, producer and survival expert with a net worth of $4 million in 2023.
- He is best known as the host of outdoor adventure show “Laramy Sasquatch Miller”.
- Miller grew up in Colorado learning survival skills from his uncles at a young age.
- He started his career as an outfitter before getting into TV production.
- Laramy is married and lives an off-grid lifestyle with his wife and daughter.
Laramy Miller has carved a unique niche for himself in the world of outdoor TV through his rugged personality and authentic survival skills. As the host of his own show “Laramy Sasquatch Miller”, he entertains millions with his backcountry adventures. According to reports, Laramy Miller’s net worth stands at an estimated $4 million as of 2023.
About Laramy Miller
Full Name: Laramy Miller
Birthday: August 10, 1985
Age: 38 Years Old
Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
Weight: 73 kg
Parents: Not Known
Siblings: Not Known
Wife: Catarina Rae
Children: 1 Daughter
Net Worth: $4 Million
Early Life and Background
Laramy Miller was born on August 10, 1985 in the mountains of southern Colorado where he spent his childhood. Not much is publicly known about his parents and upbringing.
As a young boy, Miller developed a keen interest in the outdoors and survival skills. His uncles Colt Ross and Dirk were outfitters and mountain men who taught him important wilderness lessons from an early age.
Tragically, his uncles passed away in a 1995 plane crash while hunting elk in Colorado. Their passion for outdoor life had a profound impact on Laramy during his formative years.
Later, Laramy was further mentored by a family friend named Steve Howard. He learned critical skills like trapping, tracking and living off the land.
Career Beginnings as an Outfitter
After discovering his natural talents through those early experiences, Laramy Miller chose to pursue a career as an outfitter and hunting guide.
He established his own outfitting business Trapper Peak Outfitters in southern Colorado in his early 20s. Miller guided clients on hunting, fishing and survival trips through the backcountry for over a decade.
During this time, he honed his expertise in areas like:
- Wilderness navigation
- Trapping and hunting
- Primitive survival tactics
- Horse packing and horsemanship
- Safe camp cooking
Miller quickly earned a reputation as one of the most skilled guides in the region through his outfitting business.
Transition into TV Hosting & Production
In 2015, Laramy Miller got his big break in television when he was offered to host a new outdoor series titled “Colorado Trappers” on the Sportsman Channel.
The show was a hit with viewers thanks to Miller’s natural charisma and authentic outdoor skills on display. This initial success convinced him to branch out into TV production.
In 2016, he launched his own production company Lost Man Productions to create original outdoor content.
Miller served as host and producer on shows like:
- The Trail (2016)
- Sasquatch Mountain Man (2017)
- Survive the Unplanted (2018)
His most popular series Laramy “Sasquatch” Miller premiered in 2019 on the Outdoor Channel. The reality show featured Miller’s off-grid lifestyle and backcountry adventures.
Thanks to his producer role, Miller exercised creative control over the show’s authentic tone. This helped build a loyal viewership over multiple seasons as audiences responded to the unique combination of Miller’s skills and personality.
As of 2023, “Laramy Sasquatch Miller” continues to run successfully in its 5th season on Outdoor Channel owned by Warner Bros. Discovery.
Laramy Miller’s Social Media
|Laramy Sasquatch Miller||187K likes|
|YouTube||Laramy Sasquatch Miller||24.4K subscribers|
Laramy Miller Net Worth and Income
Laramy Miller has built an estimated net worth of $4 million through his TV career and as a professional outfitter.
According to reports, his annual income from the various shows under his production company is over $200,000 per year. The success of “Laramy Sasquatch Miller” also brings in additional earnings through advertisements and sponsorship deals.
Miller lives an off-grid lifestyle minimizing expenses which has allowed his net worth to steadily grow. Sources of his income include:
- Hosting and production fees for his shows
- Outfitting and guide services
- Sponsorships and brand partnerships
- Appearances and speaking engagements
- Investment income
With his production company and popular series, Laramy Miller’s net worth is expected to increase in the coming years as he continues to build his personal brand.
Personal Life and Other Facts
- Laramy Miller lives an off-grid lifestyle in the Colorado wilderness with his wife Catarina Rae and their young daughter.
- He prefers to stay out of the limelight when not working. Little is known about his personal life.
- Miller has two dogs that frequently accompany him on backcountry trips.
- His hobbies include hunting, camping, horseback riding, and guitar playing.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and has a rugged, muscular build.
- Miller sports a trademark beard and long hairstyle befitting his “Mountain Man” image.
- He is an advocate for wildlife conservation and environmental sustainability.
- Laramy manages his own social media pages on Facebook and Instagram with a loyal fan following.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Laramy Miller’s net worth?
Laramy Miller’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million as of 2023.
How old is Laramy Miller?
Laramy Miller was born on August 10, 1985. He is currently 38 years old.
What does Laramy Miller do for a living?
Laramy Miller works as a TV show host, producer and survival expert. He is best known for “Laramy Sasquatch Miller”.
Is Laramy Miller married?
Yes, Laramy Miller is married to his wife Catarina Rae. They have a daughter together.
How did Laramy Miller get famous?
Laramy Miller gained fame through hosting outdoor TV shows where he demonstrates his real-life survival skills.
In summary, Laramy Miller is a veteran survivalist who has successfully transitioned into a TV career. With an authentic passion for the wilderness, he has amassed both wealth and popularity. Miller’s net worth stems from his various shows, outfitting business and off-grid lifestyle. His unique brand of outdoor entertainment continues to resonate with audiences.
Shahid Maqsood, with an MBA and a Master’s in Mass Communications, has 10 years of writing experience. Specializing in news and celebrity coverage, he brings a unique perspective from his love for hunting and camping, difference between. He’s passionate about the outdoors, especially hunting and camping. Shahid contributes to websites like dosttrusty.com, distinctionbetweencom and bruitly.com offering insightful articles on news and celebrities. His straightforward, engaging style makes him a trusted source for readers.